Council of Province of Yohualtepec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Council of Province of Yohualtepec

Offsite forum for the Council of the Province of Yohualtepec in Tribal Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sexi Clothing by Lexi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SexiLexi

SexiLexi

Sexi Clothing by Lexi Empty
PostSubject: Sexi Clothing by Lexi   Sexi Clothing by Lexi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:41 am

Sexilexi had lived in Huehue for months now, she enjoyed life in the small clan. One day as Lexi wandered through the vast orchards looking for some fun, her mind wondered deep into thought. Perhaps it is time for me to find a home, to think about getting a profession... While she pondered on what route to take, she happened upon an abandoned building. Lexi had always been the curious type, so she wandered up the steps, walking by the stone carvings of two rabbits, one on either side of the door, she knew this must have been a temple of Tepoztecatl. Opening the door, as she walked into this dusty old place she feels a strange warmness. Amidst the cobwebs and junk she finds pieces of maguey fibers filling the vast shelves.

Hmm, with all of this I could become a weaver. Sexi Clothing by Lexi... She giggles... With my rabbit wool at home and all this extra maguey lying about, yes that is it.

She wasted no time, immediately Lexi starts cleaning up. After a long day of cleaning she was amazed at how wonderful her new shop looked. She spent that night weaving shirts in hopes of opening the doors for the first time at the dawn of the new day.

Last edited by SexiLexi on Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyLuck

LadyLuck

PostSubject: Re: Sexi Clothing by Lexi   Sexi Clothing by Lexi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Luck heard word of a new weaver in Huehuehtlan, she wondered if it could be her Sexi friend Lexi. After talking to the scribe she was overjoyed to learn it was indeed. After finishing up some work in clan hall, she set out to the old temple of Ometotchtli nestled among the vast fruit trees. As she approached the stairs her gaze went to the stone carvings of rabbits that framed the door, she said a silent prayer before tapping on the door.
Back to top Go down
SexiLexi

SexiLexi

PostSubject: Re: Sexi Clothing by Lexi   Sexi Clothing by Lexi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Lexi had worked until the wee hours of the morning busy weaving and must have fallen asleep between stitches because the sound off the door startled her and she jumped. She looked up to see her very best friend Luck enter her workshop.

"Luck!!! I did it!!! I am Huehue‘s newest weaver!!!" Lexi ran over to her friend and they joined in a hug. "Oh, Luck, I am so excited. I just hope I get some customers soon."
Back to top Go down

Sexi Clothing by Lexi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Council of Province of Yohualtepec :: Archives :: Yohualtepec Tribe :: Huehuehtlan Clan Hall-
Jump to: