Council of Province of Yohualtepec
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Council of Province of Yohualtepec

Offsite forum for the Council of the Province of Yohualtepec in Tribal Nations

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyLuck

LadyLuck

The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ Empty
PostSubject: The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~   The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:32 pm

The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ PictoralOrchardGuide

Picking:

To pick, go to "Village" and click on the orchard picture in the upper-left corner of the screen. To pick from a spot, simply click on the small colored dot. Notice, there are gray, purple, blue, red, green, and yellow spots. Different colored spots have different requirements to reach them and different yields.

Moves:

Each day, you can move to a certain number of trees. Each time you click on a link (a colored dot) you expend one move. Every player gets 2 moves, plus 1 move per 3 intelligence points (IP) that they have.There is no limit on the number of moves you can get, except the 255 point limit on intelligence. You also are under no obligation to use all of your moves every day, although it doesn't do you any good not too and will allow you to post your results below. NOTE: Keep one move in reserve. That way, after you have scouted out several spots, you can use your last move to go back to whichever one was highest.

Requirements:

Different colored fruit (spots) are different heights from the ground. Each color requires that the picker have a certain number of strength points (SP). Some colors also require the use of a ladder. A note on using ladders: Once you purchase a ladder, go to "Home">>"My Inventory", and click "Use" next to the ladder. CAUTION: once you "use" a ladder, you cannot stop using it until either it breaks, or you throw it out.

Yields:

Each day, the orchard changes. Each spot will have a different yield after reset. Each spot will give a certain percentage of fruit. Any excess percent after 100 (or 200) will be added to the next day's picking, until an extra fruit is picked. For example, if you picked 130%, 150%, and 140%, you would get 1 fruit the first day, 1 fruit the second day, 2 fruits the third day, and have 20% leftover to carry onto later pickings.

Daily Picking Spots:

Please post daily below all the spots you check, using the Picking Coordinates x=? y=?
This will allow all villagers to get good spots, and help Huehuehtlan get the most fruit possible from our natural resource!

(as posted by Luna in the acclaim forum)
Back to top Go down
razor

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~   The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:42 am

x=1 y=3 yellow 249% i am here
Back to top Go down
Cuetzpalteotl

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~   The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:50 pm

X=3, Y=3. green: 228 % I am here
X=0, Y=4. yellow: 216 %
X=1, Y=4. yellow: Ladywinter
X=2, Y=4. yellow: Arica
X=3, Y=4. yellow: 180 %
X=4, Y=4. yellow: 162 %
Back to top Go down
Cuetzpalteotl

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~   The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:43 am

X=0, Y=4. yellow: 236 %
X=1, Y=4. yellow: 188 %
X=2, Y=4. yellow: 235 %
X=3, Y=4. yellow: 240 % I am here
X=4, Y=4. yellow: ??? % Rayhouse is here Sad
Back to top Go down
razor

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~   The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 am

X=0, Y=4. yellow: 236 % I am here
X=1, Y=4. yellow: 188 %
X=2, Y=4. yellow: 235 %
X=3, Y=4. yellow: 240 % Cuetzpalteotl
X=4, Y=4. yellow: ??? % Rayhouse
Back to top Go down
Cuetzpalteotl

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~   The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:14 am

15-04-2009 11:02 : Your ladder broke, sending you falling. Just like that.
X=78, Y=1. blue: 147 %
X=79, Y=1. blue: 169 %
X=80, Y=1. blue: 140 % I am here
X=81, Y=1. blue: 166 %
X=52, Y=1. blue: 161 %
X=35, Y=1. blue: 151 %
X=36, Y=1. blue: 178 %
X=37, Y=1. blue: 167 %
Back to top Go down
mohadeb

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~   The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:07 am

I'm at X=7, Y=3
Back to top Go down
razor

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~   The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:53 am

X=0, Y=4. yellow: 196 %
X=1, Y=4. yellow: 159 %
X=2, Y=4. yellow: 204 %
X=3, Y=4. yellow: 199 %
X=4, Y=4. yellow: 229 % I am here
Back to top Go down
Cuetzpalteotl

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~   The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:34 am

The Celsius forum is now functioning... Orchard picks should be posted there now, as primary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~   The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Orchard Guide ~Daily Yields~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Council of Province of Yohualtepec :: Archives :: Yohualtepec Tribe :: Huehuehtlan Clan Hall-
Jump to: